Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 158: Catch Up Time

I'm still trying to get my balance after the past two weeks so although I've been taking pictures every day, sometimes I'm just not up for posting on the blog. So welcome to photopalooza....4 days for the price of 1!



















On my way to work on Thursday...I liked the contrast between dark and light.















The aftermath of a severe storm that rolled through Chicago Friday afternoon. I took this picture down the street from where I work. It wasn't until I got home that I learned our power was out...because of a equipment glitch and not the storm oddly enough.
















 One positive thing that came out of being without electricity is that I wasn't sitting in front of my computer and missing out on this sunset Saturday night.
















I need to get out of the house more for a Sunday morning walk...I miss sights like this when I"m in a hurry to get to work. But happy dance...we have electricity again!  







          

No comments:

Post a Comment